- Free Company Setup
- 22nd August 2021
Top 10 New Business MUST HAVES
Here is Free Company Setups Top 10 Essentials for new businesses.
In this article we will showcase our top ten things that we believe every new business should be using to grow, manage and build their business. Some of these things you will know already, some will be an absolute game changer!
Canva is one of the most known and powerful tools for any size business, it’s easy to use platform where you can design literally anything, social media posts, logos, company brochures, flyers, videos you name it. The best thing, it’s absolutely free!
2. Zoho Platforms
Zoho Platforms offer a wide range of free products for businesses to take advantage of, we use it ourselves and here are a few of the tools we would suggest to have in place:
- Zoho Mail - A Free Mail client
- Zoho Forms - Form making tool for contact forms, lead forms etc
- Zoho Bookings - An easy to use appointment booking tool
- Zoho CRM - Manage all of your leads, contacts and customers
- Zoho Sales IQ - Live chat plugin that’s also tracks new & returning visitors, where they came from and how long they’ve been on the site etc
- Zoho Social - An easy to use Social Media tool that let’s you manage and track all of your social media in one place
- Analytics - Essential tool for monitoring traffic coming to your website
- Tag Manager - Lets you set up custom tracking events such as Conversions, page views etc
- Search Console - Lets you submit your site to google and helps you track your rankings etc
- My Business - Gets your company on Google Maps, helps potential customers find you easier.
4. Social Media
- LinkedIn - Great way to find new customers, partners and opportunities
- Facebook - Tonnes of free advertising groups for you to join and promote your business
- Instagram - Gives you a visual presence
There are plenty of review sites (Google, TrustPilot, etc) whichever one you choose is down to preference. We feel that TrustPilot is the most recognised and therefore should be your priority. Whichever review platform you do use, the important thing is that you have one. Most buying decisions now are done after looking at existing customers reviews.
6. Bing Places
A commonly overlooked tool, Bing still accounts for 10% of global searches (1 Billion a month). So it’s still very relevant and important to use. Bing Places is pretty much the same and even integrates with Google My Business, so you should 100% have it!
7. SEM Rush
SEM Rush is our personal SEO tracking tool. Their Free plan lets you conduct site audits, track social media, keyword rankings and a lot more. It’s a very important and useful tool that anyone can use.
8. Directory Sites
Sites like Yell, 192, Cyclex, ProductHunt are great for not only driving traffic to your site, but they also help with SEO, in terms of your business and keywords will piggy back from there sites SEO. It’s an absolute no brainer, submit your site and business to as many directory sites as possible!
9. GT Metrix
GT Metrix is a website checker, it gives you a % score of your websites performance based on load times etc. This is hugely important for SEO. The reason we chose GT Metrix, is because it details exactly what is needed to be improved, but also have easy to follow instructions on how to implement. An absolute essential.
10. Free Company Setup
For new businesses starting out, it can be quite daunting. Whether it’s the Company Formation, Business Banking, Website design or anything else it may be overwhelming. Which is why Free Company Setup was established, we help you get everything set up that you need to.
Even if you already have a Ltd company, we can still help you source any product or service that you need, provide clear and proven advice.
Having us in your business, let’s you focus on what’s important, which is growing your business.
THANKS FOR READING!
For more tips & tricks visit freecompanysetup.co.uk